The Hoyer by Joerns classic One-Piece Sling with Positioning Strap is made from durable polyester and features positioning straps that make it easier to position and adjust the patient inside of the sling.
The one-piece design surrounds the torso for maximum support and containment making this an ideal sling for amputees. This universal sling is available in three sizes to accommodate user weights from 75 lbs. up to 350 lbs.
- Made from durable polyester fabric
- Center mark on seat helps to position the patient for optimal balance during the lift
- One-piece design makes this sling suitable for amputee use
- Reinforced hookup points for added durability
- Works with any patient lift with a 4 or 6-point cradle
- Available in small, medium and large size
- *Weight capacity:
- Small = 75 to 150 lbs.
- Medium = 125 to 250 lbs.
- Large = 175 to 350 lbs.
- Color: Grey with border color based on size
- Small = red border
- Medium = yellow border
- Large = green border
- Machine washable
- Also available with commode opening: Hoyer One-Piece Commode Sling with Positioning Strap
- Fits Hoyer 6-Point Hydraulic Patient Lift and Hoyer 6-Point Classic Chrome Patient Lift
*Recommended weight range should only be used as a guideline as other factors can affect sizing.
Don’t forget to check out our selection of manual and power patient lifts! If you don't see what you are looking for just give us a call and our friendly product experts will be happy to help you find what you need.
Hoyer Sling Warranty
. For hygienic reasons this item is non-returnable once opened.
Most items purchased from Care Medical Source are returnable within 30 days of the date of purchase if the item is in new, resalable condition and in its original packaging containing all parts and accessories. Some items are non-returnable for hygienic reasons or if the item was custom-made by the manufacturer to your specifications. Exceptions would be if the item(s) received were different than the item(s) ordered. We support the products that we sell by honoring all manufacturer warranties; however, each manufacturer has different warranty policies and procedures. Please view our Return/Warranty Policy
for additional information.