The Invacare Get-U-Up Hydraulic Stand-Up Patient Lift is designed for users needing rehabilitation support or those that are partial weight bearing. The ergonomic style, easy maneuverability and innovative adjustment features make this manual patient lift suitable for a wide variety of body sizes and shapes.
The adjustable leg support features a lateral contour pad that can secure the legs in multiple positions and the retractable, non-slip footplate ensures a stable base for transfers.
The hydraulic pump handle can rotate from side-to-side for caregiver convenience and the fast, simple sling attachment protects against accidental engagement. Use either the Invacare Standing Sling or Invacare Transport Sling for quick toileting, stand-assist or full seated transfers.
- Constructed of durable painted steel
- Designed for partial weight bearing users
- Ergonomic style and adjustment features fit a variety of body types
- Adjustable padded leg support can secure the legs in multiple positions
- Retractable, non-slip footplate provides a stable base for transfers
- Low friction casters offer easy maneuverability
- Pump handle can rotate from side-to-side for caregiver convenience
- Simple sling attachment protects against accidental engagement
- use with the Invacare Standing Sling or Transport Sling for toileting, stand-assist or full transfers
- Weight capacity: 350 lbs.
Don’t forget to check out our selection of universal lift slings and commode style lift slings! If you don't see what you are looking for just give us a call and our friendly product experts will be happy to help you find what you need.
|Construction:||Steel with Painted Beige Finish|
|Overall Height (at sling hook up):||36"-65"|
|Clearance (under bed/couch):||4.5"|
|Base Width:||Open: 37" | Closed: 23"|
|Caster Size:||Front: 3" | Rear: 5"|
|Lift Weight:||88 lbs.|
|Weight Capacity:||350 lbs.|
|Warranty:||Lift: 3 year limited | Hydraulic Pump: 1 year limited|