The Invacare Hydraulic Patient Lift is constructed of durable painted steel and features a lightweight, slim design making it easy to disassemble for transport and setup.
Patients can be rotated 360° without swaying side-to-side and the low friction casters make for easy maneuverability helping caregivers avoid unnecessary back injuries.
The elongated pump handle can rotate from side-to-side for convenience and the offset mast and boom provide a better lift path. The 20"-64" lift range allows patients to be picked up from a lying position on the floor.
The padded swivel bar features a six-point attachment that adapts to all sling styles. Available with or without sling attachment hardware that is required for certain Invacare patient slings.
- Constructed of durable painted steel
- Slim, lightweight design makes for easy disassembly and transport
- Patient can be rotated 360° without swaying side-to-side
- Low friction casters offer easy maneuverability
- Elongated pump handle can rotate from side-to-side
- Offset mast and boom provide a better lift path
- 20"-64" lift range allows for floor pick ups
- Six-point swivel bar attachment adapts to all sling styles
- Available with or without sling attachment hardware (required for some Invacare slings)
- Weight capacity: 450 lbs.
Don’t forget to check out our selection of universal lift slings and commode style lift slings! If you don't see what you are looking for just give us a call and our friendly product experts will be happy to help you find what you need.
|Construction:||Steel with Painted Beige Finish|
|Overall Height (at sling hook up):||20"-64"|
|Clearance (base to floor):||6.5"|
|Base Width:||Open: 42.25" | Closed: 22"|
|Lift Weight:||68 lbs.|
|Weight Capacity:||450 lbs.|
|Warranty:||Lift: 3 year limited | Hydraulic Pump: 1 year limited|