The Invacare One-Piece Solid Mesh Sling is made from durable polyester mesh fabric that promotes fast draining and drying making it ideal for use while bathing. The fabric is stretch-resistant to help the sling hold its shape for maximum support and ease of positioning.
This universal sling features a contoured design that supports from the shoulders to knees and is perfect for weighing, transferring or simply repositioning the user. It works with Invacare 9805, Reliant and I-Lift series patient lifts (requires the use of sling straps or sling chains).
- Durable polyester mesh fabric promotes fast draining and drying
- Ideal for use while bathing
- Stretch-resistant fabric helps sling maintain its shape
- Can be used in wet or dry environments
- Contoured design supports from the shoulders to the knees
- Perfect for weighing, transferring or repositioning the user
- Works with Invacare 9805, Reliant and I-Lift series patient lifts
- requires Invacare sling straps (#9070) or sling chains (#9071)
- Overall Length: 40.5"
- Overall Width: 29"
- Weight capacity: 450 lbs.
- Color: Blue
- Machine washable
Don’t forget to check out our selection of manual and power patient lifts! If you don't see what you are looking for just give us a call and our friendly product experts will be happy to help you find what you need.
For hygienic reasons this item is non-returnable once opened.
Most items purchased from Care Medical Source are returnable within 30 days of the date of purchase if the item is in new, resalable condition and in its original packaging containing all parts and accessories. Some items are non-returnable for hygienic reasons or if the item was custom-made by the manufacturer to your specifications. Exceptions would be if the item(s) received were different than the item(s) ordered. We support the products that we sell by honoring all manufacturer warranties; however, each manufacturer has different warranty policies and procedures. Please view our Return/Warranty Policy
for additional information.