The Invacare Reliant 350 Stand-Up Lift offers smooth patient lifting, transfers and handling. This battery-powered lift is suitable for users who are able to bear their own weight or who are fully dependent on a lifting aid.
The power low base separates the legs of the lift to allow for easy patient access and the electric motor lifts the patient into a standing position with the touch of a button. The adjustable leg support features a lateral contour pad that can secure the legs in multiple positions and the retractable, non-slip footplate ensures a stable base for transfers.
The ergonomic style, easy maneuverability and innovative adjustment features make this power patient lift suitable for a wide variety of body sizes and shapes. The fast, simple sling attachment protects against accidental engagement and you can use either the Invacare Standing Sling or Invacare Transport Sling for quick toileting, stand-assist or full seated transfers.
- Smooth patient lifting, transfers and handling for a wide rage of patients
- Multi-function slings allow for quick toileting, stand assist or full-support seated transfer
- Adjustable leg support features a soft pad with lateral contour that secures legs in three positions
- Wide, non-slip footplate provides stable base for transfer
- Adjustable leg strap option secures leg against knee pad for optimum positioning on footplate
- Low base fits under most hospital or homecare needs
- Power base spreads the legs of the lift for easy patient access
- also available with manual low base
- Weight capacity: 350 lbs.
Don’t forget to check out our selection of universal lift slings and commode style lift slings! If you don't see what you are looking for just give us a call and our friendly product experts will be happy to help you find what you need.
|Construction:||Steel with Painted Beige Finish|
|Overall Height (at sling hook up):||39.6"-63.7"|
|Clearance (under bed/couch):||4.5"|
|Base Width:||Open: 35.8" | Closed: 25.7"|
|Caster Size:||Front: 3" | Rear: 5" Locking|
|Battery:||(2) 24V DC Batteries (shipped with unit)|
|Charger Output:||24V DC|
|Power (lifts per charge):||100-200 (varies with lift range and load)|
|Audible Low Battery Alarm:||Yes|
|Emergency Controls:||Stop & Down|
|Weight Capacity:||350 lbs.|
|Warranty:||Lift: 3 year limited | Electronics: 1 year limited|