The Invacare Standing Sling is made from durable brushed polyester that helps prevent sliding and offers superior comfort. The fabric is stretch-resistant to help the sling hold its shape for maximum support and ease of positioning.
The unique design is made for patients who are partially dependent and is ideal for standing assistance, quick toileting, weight bearing practice, and transfers from bed to chair and chair to bed. Convenient color coded positioning straps help align the sling on the patient lift hanger bar.
The patient must be at least 60% weight bearing, have full head and neck control, be able to sit on the edge of the bed (with or without assistance), and be able to bend at the hip, knees and ankles. The Standing Sling works with Invacare Reliant Stand-Up and Get-U-Up patient lifts.
- Durable brushed polyester helps prevent sliding
- Stretch-resistant fabric helps sling maintain its shape
- Can be used in wet or dry environments
- Color coded positioning straps help align the sling on the patient lift hanger bar
- Ideal for:
- standing assistance
- quick toileting
- weight bearing practice
- transferring from bed to chair or chair to bed
- Patient requirements for use:
- at least 60% weight bearing capacity
- have head and neck control
- can sit on the edge of the bed (with or without assistance)
- are able to bend at the hip, knees and ankles
- Works with Invacare Reliant Stand-Up and Get-U-Up patient lifts
- Available in two sizes: Standard & X-Large
- Weight capacity: 440 lbs.
- Color: Blue
- Machine washable
Don’t forget to check out our selection of manual and power patient lifts! If you don't see what you are looking for just give us a call and our friendly product experts will be happy to help you find what you need.
|INVACARE STANDING SLING MEASUREMENTS (SEE IMAGE BELOW)|