The Invacare Toileting Sling is made from durable brushed polyester that helps prevent sliding and can be used in both wet and dry environments. The fabric is stretch-resistant to help the sling hold its shape for maximum support and ease of positioning.
The unique open design provides quick access for removal of clothing and ease of toileting activities and perineal cleaning. The padded fabric supports the back and offers under thigh comfort while the convenient color coded positioning straps help align the sling properly on the patient lift hanger bar.
The user must be in a sitting position to use this sling and therefore must have full upper body, head and neck control. The Toileting Sling works with Invacare 9805 (on the large hooks of the swivel bar), Reliant and I-Lift series patient lifts as well as the Invacare I-Transia Ceiling Hoist.
- Durable brushed polyester that helps prevent sliding
- Stretch-resistant fabric helps sling maintain its shape
- Can be used in wet or dry environments
- Provides quick access for removal of clothing, and ease of toileting and hygiene activities
- User must have full upper body, head and neck control
- Padded fabric offers back and under-thigh support and comfort
- Color coded positioning straps help align the sling on the patient lift hanger bar
- Works with Invacare 9805, Reliant and I-Lift series patient lifts and the I-Transia ceiling hoist
- Weight capacity:450 lbs.
- Color: Blue
- Machine washable
Don’t forget to check out our selection of manual and power patient lifts! If you don't see what you are looking for just give us a call and our friendly product experts will be happy to help you find what you need.
|INVACARE TOILETING SLING MEASUREMENTS (SEE IMAGE BELOW)|