The Invacare Tracer IV heavy duty wheelchair offers a reinforced heavy-duty carbon steel frame with gusseted sides, caster journals and dual crossbraces. Heavy-duty liners in the dual-embossed vinyl seat and back upholstery help to prevent stretching.
The true dual axle positions allow for change in seat-to-floor height from 17.5” to 19.5” and the 24" urethane rear tires are mounted on "no flex" wheels for optimal stability and maneuverability.
Choose from padded desk or full-length arms and composite or aluminum swing-away footplates with heel loops or elevating legrests with padded calf supports.
The Tracer IV standard package offers an already impressive 350 lb. weight capacity but a heavier-duty (HD) package is also available to accommodate user weights up to 450 lbs. Its superior durability is designed for the active individual who needs the strength of a reinforced heavy-duty frame.
Standard configurations are available for ordering online. For custom options please see the ordering note below.
- Carbon steel frame with 14-gauge crossbraces for strength and durability
- Durable black nylon upholstery features inner liners to help keep the back and seat from stretching
- Dual axle positions allow variation of seat-to-floor heights from adult (19.5") to hemi (17.5")
- 24" urethane rear tires on "no flex" wheels for optimal stability
- Choose from padded desk-length or full-length armrests
- Choose from a variety of foot rigging options:
- no front riggings
- swing-away aluminum footrests with heel loops
- swing-away composite footrests with heel loops
- elevating legrests with aluminum footrests and padded calf supports
- elevating legrests with composite footrests and padded calf supports
- Folds to only 13" wide for ease of transport and storage
- Weight capacity:
- Standard = 350 lbs.
- Heavier Duty = 450 lbs. (only available in 22" x 18" and 24" x 18" with desk-length arms)
ORDERING NOTE: The Tracer IV is also available with several custom options. If you are interested in building a more custom version of the Tracer IV please see the Downloads tab above to view the order form and call us at 800.443.7091 and our knowledgeable staff can help you place your order.
Want to add even more comfort to your new wheelchair? Check out our huge selection of wheelchair cushions, wheelchair backs and seating accessories! To make your new chair more functional for your lifestyle needs take a look at our wide array of wheelchair accessories. If you can't find what you're looking for just give us a call at 1.800.443.7091 and we'll be happy to help!
|Frame Type:||Triple Chrome-Plated Carbon Steel | Folding|
|Overall Depth:||30" (without front riggings)|
|Seat Width:||20" | 22" | 24"|
|Seat-to-Floor Height:||17.5" - 19.5"|
|Chair Weight:||53 lbs.|
|Weight Capacity:||Standard = 350 lbs. | Heavier Duty (HD) = 450 lbs.|
|Warranty:||5 year limited|