The JAY Basic Wheelchair Back features a rigid outer shell with a layer of soft foam designed to increase sitting tolerance, comfort and stability for long-term postural support.
The slightly curved, rigid shell provides posterior pelvic and mild lateral thoracic stability while the soft foam layer increases comfort for more sitting tolerance throughout the day.
- Fixed Strap: A lightweight option that is easy to install and remove.
- Fixed Clamp: Allows for angle adjustablity that helps improve function and visual orientation.
A stretch, moisture-resistant outer cover protects the foam from moisture build-up and incontinence leaks.
- Designed to increase user stability and sitting tolerance
- Slightly curved rigid shell with a soft foam layer
- Available with fixed strap or fixed clamp attachment hardware
- Stretch, moisture-resistant cover protects the foam layer from moisture build-up
- Weight capacity: 250 lbs.
The JAY Basic wheelchair back is available with a variety of custom JAY Your Way Modifications. See the Downloads tab above to view the Jay Your Way Options Brochure form to see the available options and call us for pricing.
Looking for a replacement or spare cover for your JAY Basic Back? CLICK HERE
|Shell Construction:||Rigid Contoured|
|Width Range:||14" - 20"|
|Height:||16" | 18" | 20"|
|Hardware Options:||Fixed Strap | Fixed Clamp|
|Hardware Angle Adjustability:||10°|
|Hardware Width Adjustability:||+1"|
|Frame Tubing Compatibility:||7/8" | 1"|
|Outer Cover:||Moisture-Resistant Stretch|
|Weight:||Fixed Strap Hardware: 1.57 lbs. | Fixed Clamp Hardware: 3.61 lbs.|
|Weight Capacity:||250 lbs.|