The JAY Basic wheelchair cushion is a great entry level cushion for those who require mild stability and are at a very low risk for skin breakdown. The mildly contoured foam base provides support and increased sitting tolerance and is perfect for those using wheelchairs with sling upholstery.
The beveled bottom of this foam wheelchair cushion reduces the “hammocking” effect associated with sling upholstery and helps keep the wheelchair surface level thus improving pelvic alignment.
The JAY Basic cushion comes with an incontinence cover that protects the foam base from moisture and features a non-slip bottom to keep the cushion in place during daily activities and during transfers.
- Soft foam provides a comfortable sitting surface
- Mildly contoured foam base provides support and increased sitting tolerance
- Beveled bottom helps keep wheelchair surface level
- Incontinence cover protects the foam base from moisture build-up
- Also available in 22" and 24" widths - call for pricing
RETURN NOTE: Depending on the size and/or cover type ordered, this cushion may not be returnable (even if unused) due to manufacturer policy. Please call to confirm return eligibility.
Need an additional Basic wheelchair cushion cover? CLICK HERE
|Width Range:||14" to 24"|
|Depth Range:||14" to 24"|
|Weight:||1.9 lbs. (based on 16" x 18" size)|
|Base:||Soft, mildly contoured foam with beveled bottom edge|
|Weight Capacity:||14" to 20" widths: 250 lbs. | 22" to 24" widths: 300 lbs.|