The JAY BasicPRO wheelchair cushion is a great high-performance general use cushion for those who require moderate stability and are at a very low risk for skin breakdown. The contoured, soft foam base provides increased comfort and encourages proper positioning of the pelvis and thighs.
This foam wheelchair cushion comes with a Dartex-coated nylon stretch cover that is easy to wipe off and clean and protects the foam base from moisture build-up. An optional inner cover is also available for added moisture protection (please call for pricing).
- Soft foam provides a comfortable sitting surface
- Moderatly contoured foam base encourages proper positioning of the pelvis and thighs
- Dartex-coated nylon stretch cover is easy to clean and protects the foam base from moisture build-up
- Also available in 22" and 24" widths - call for pricing
RETURN NOTE: Depending on the size and/or cover type ordered, this cushion may not be returnable (even if unused) due to manufacturer policy. Please call to confirm return eligibility.
Need an additional BasicPRO wheelchair cushion cover? CLICK HERE
- Extra inner cover is also available - please call to place your order.
|Width Range:||14" to 24"|
|Depth Range:||14" to 24"|
|Weight:||1.9 lbs. (based on 16" x 18" size)|
|Base:||Moderately contoured, high-resiliency foam|
|Cover:||Dartex-coated lycra nylon stretch w/ ballistic nylon sidebands|
|Weight Capacity:||14" to 20" widths: 300 lbs. | 22" to 24" widths: 500 lbs.|