The JAY BasicPRO wheelchair cushion is a great high-performance general use cushion for those who require moderate stability and are at a very low risk for skin breakdown. The contoured, soft foam base provides increased comfort and encourages proper positioning of the pelvis and thighs.
This foam wheelchair cushion comes with a Dartex-coated nylon stretch cover that is easy to wipe off and clean and protects the foam base from moisture build-up. An optional inner cover is also available for added moisture protection (please call for pricing).
- Soft foam provides a comfortable sitting surface
- Moderatly contoured foam base encourages proper positioning of the pelvis and thighs
- Dartex-coated nylon stretch cover is easy to clean and protects the foam base from moisture build-up
- Also available in 22" and 24" widths - call for pricing
Need an additional BasicPRO wheelchair cushion cover? CLICK HERE
- Extra inner cover is also available - please call to place your order.
|Width Range:||14" to 24"|
|Depth Range:||14" to 24"|
|Weight:||1.9 lbs. (based on 16" x 18" size)|
|Base:||Moderately contoured, high-resiliency foam|
|Cover:||Dartex-coated lycra nylon stretch w/ ballistic nylon sidebands|
|Weight Capacity:||14" to 20" widths: 300 lbs. | 22" to 24" widths: 500 lbs.|