The JAY Care Wheelchair Back was specifically designed for those with a fixed kyphotic thoracic spine as it features built-in lateral support, increased angle adjustability, and a soft, segmented foam layer that can be easily cut for a truly custom fit.
The durable, contoured shell is equipped with 4" of built-in lateral support to help prevent any further progression of spinal asymmetries.
The soft, segmented foam layer is easy to modify to the unique contours of the body to reduce peak pressures and increase comfort thus helping to prevent skin breakdown especially along the spine.
The four-point mounting hardware offers 39° of angle adjustability to greatly improve respiratory and digestion function as well as increase visual orientation.
The machine washable, quick dry stretch outer cover is made of 100% synthetic suede that wicks moisture away from the skin allowing you to stay cool and dry.
- Specifically designed for those with a fixed kyphotic thoracic spine
- Contoured shell offers 4" of built-in lateral support
- Soft, segmented foam is easy to modify to unique body contours
- Helps prevent skin breakdown specifically at the spine
- 39° of angle adjustability for improved respiratory and digestive function
- Available with three attachment hardware styles:
- Extended (for 17", 19" and 20"+ wheelchair sizes)
- Stretch synthetic suede outer cover wicks away moisture
- Weight capacity: 250 lbs.
Looking for a replacement or spare cover for your JAY Care Back? CLICK HERE
|Shell Construction:||Durable Molded, Contoured|
|Insert:||Soft Segmented Foam|
|Width Range:||15" - 20"|
|Height:||16.5" - 19"|
|Hardware Options (4-Point):||Standard | Clamp | Extended (17", 19", 20" chair size)|
|Hardware Angle Adjustability:||39°|
|Hardware Width Adjustability:||+2"|
|Frame Tubing Compatibility:||7/8" | 1"|
|Weight Capacity:||250 lbs.|