The JAY Fusion wheelchair cushion combines the renowned skin protection of the J2 cushion with the maximum stability of the J3 cushion and is ideal for users who require advanced positioning support and are at a high risk of skin breakdown. The multi-layered, contoured, closed cell foam base is easy to modify and provides both lateral and forward stability. The posterior pelvic wall reduces fluid migration and provides positioning of the pelvis and thighs.
The pelvic loading area width was designed by using the average pelvic bone measurements of users of each cushion width so it accommodates a wide range of individual positioning needs and provides optimal weight distribution and immersion into the cushion.
The Fusion cushion is available with either a JAY Flow fluid pad or ROHO Dry Floatation air insert in a single or dual valve style. The JAY Flow fluid insert conforms to the user's shape and adjusts to changes in sitting position ensuring proper fluid placement beneath bony prominences. The air in the ROHO Dry Floatation insert can be adjusted at any time to accommodate asymmetrical postures and changing support needs.
The unique dual-cover system features a water-resistant inner cover with AquaGuard zipper and anti-wicking seam thread to protect the foam base from moisture. The outer cover is silver-impregnated X-static stretch fabric which naturally helps resist bacterial growth and a layer of 3DX spacer fabric promotes airflow. This outer cover is machine washable and features a zipper flap for a clean look, waterfall seams for comfort and a handle for easy removal.
- Combines the skin protection of the J2 cushion and the stability of the J3 cushion
- Multi-layer, contoured, closed cell foam base is easy to modify and provides lateral and forward stability
- Pelvic loading area width was designed to accommodate a wide range of individual positioning needs
- Available with a JAY Flow fluid pad or ROHO Dry Floatation air insert
- Available in standard profile or reduced profile
- Water-resistant inner cover with AquaGuard zipper and anti-wicking seam thread protects the foam base from moisture
- Silver-impregnated X-static stretch fabric outer cover naturally helps resist bacterial growth and a layer of 3DX spacer fabric promotes airflow
- Appropriate for those at high risk of skin breakdown
- Prices start at just $307.95 but will adjust depending upon options chosen
ORDERING NOTE: Due to the complex options and available upgrades associated with this product it is not available for sale online. Please see the Downloads tab above to view the Fusion order form and call us to place your order with a Sales Representative.
RETURN NOTE: Depending on the size and/or cover type ordered, this cushion may not be returnable (even if unused) due to manufacturer policy. Please call to confirm return eligibility.
Need an additional Fusion wheelchair cushion cover? CLICK HERE
|Width Range:||14" to 24"|
|Depth Range:||14" to 24"|
|Weight:||5.3 lbs. (based on 16" x 18" size with fluid pad insert)|
|Height:||Standard profile: 4" | Reduced profile: 3-3/8"|
|Base:||Multi-layered, contoured, closed cell foam base|
|Insert:||JAY Flow fluid pad or ROHO Dry Floatation air (single or dual valve)|
|Inner Cover:|| Water-resistant inner cover with AquaGuard zipper and anti-wicking seam thread
|Outer Cover:||X-static stretch fabric outer with 3DX spacer fabric|
|Weight Capacity:||14" to 21" widths: 300 lbs. | 22" to 24" widths: 500 lbs.|
|JAY Your Way Available:||Yes|