The JAY J2 gel wheelchair cushion features a pre-contoured structural closed cell foam base for increased lateral and forward stability. The base is easy to modify for changes in postural needs over time and there are several upgrade positioning components available. The JAY Flow fluid tripad insert conforms to the user's shape and ensures proper fluid placement to help protect the skin from breakdown. The cover is available in stretch (standard), incontinence or AirExchange styles.
- Pre-contured easily modified structural closed cell foam base
- JAY Flow Fluid tripad ensures proper placement of fluid to help reduce the risk of skin breakdown
- Ideal for those with aggressive and/or changing postural needs
- Several upgrade positioning components are available through JAY Box or JAY Your Way modifications
- Cover is available in stretch (standard), incontinence or AirExchange styles
RETURN NOTE: Depending on the size and/or cover type ordered, this cushion may not be returnable (even if unused) due to manufacturer policy. Please call to confirm return eligibility.
The JAY J2 wheelchair cushion is available with a variety of positioning components and several JAY Your Way Modifications including fluid volume changes and custom sizing. See the Downloads tab above to view the J2 order form to see the available options and call us for pricing.
Need an additional J2 wheelchair cushion cover? CLICK HERE
|Width Range:||14" to 24"|
|Depth Range:||14" to 20"|
|Weight:||5.5 lbs. (based on 16" x 16" size)|
|Base:|| Contoured structural closed cell foam
A variety of upgrade positioning components are available
|Insert:||JAY Flow fluid tripad|
|Cover:||Stretch (standard), Incontinence or AirExchange|
|Weight Capacity:||250 lbs.|
|JAY Your Way Available:||Yes|