The JAY J2 Deep Contour gel wheelchair cushion features a lightweight, pre-contoured foam base with a JAY Flow fluid tripad insert with left and right sides for added lateral stability and a rear section specially designed to protect the coccyx. The foam base construction allows for easy modifications for changes in postural needs over time and there are several upgrade positioning components available.
The extra deep and elongated seat well narrows toward the rear to accommodate various pelvic positions while maintaining stability and helps reduce movement of fluid in the tripad insert to the rear of the fluid pad. The cover is available in stretch (standard), incontinence or AirExchange styles.
- Pre-contured easily modified structural closed cell foam base
- JAY Flow Fluid tripad ensures proper placement of fluid to help reduce the risk of skin breakdown
- Extra deep and elongated seat well reduces movement of the fluid to the rear of the fluid tripad
- Ideal for those at a high risk of skin breakdown
- Several upgrade positioning components are available through JAY Box or JAY Your Way modifications
- Cover is available in stretch (standard), incontinence or AirExchange styles
The JAY J2 Deep Contour wheelchair cushion is available with a variety of positioning components and several JAY Your Way Modifications including fluid volume changes, solid drop seat and custom sizing. See the Downloads tab above to view the J2 Deep Contour order form to see the available options and call us for pricing.
Need an additional J2 Deep Contour wheelchair cushion cover? CLICK HERE
|Width Range:||14" to 24"|
|Depth Range:||14" to 20"|
|Weight:||6.7 lbs. (based on 16" x 16" size)|
|Base:|| Contoured structural closed cell foam
A variety of upgrade positioning components are available
|Insert:||JAY Flow fluid tripad|
|Cover:||Stretch (standard), Incontinence or AirExchange|
|Weight Capacity:||250 lbs.|
|JAY Your Way Available:||Yes|