This heavy duty wheelchair back features a bi-angular shell that adjusts above the pelvis to accommodate lower hip tissues and maintains contact along the spine to distribute pressure more evenly for greater comfort and a reduced risk of skin breakdown.
Choose from straight (0°) or 8° back posts that provide 12° posterior tilt and 3° anterior tilt. The individual angles are set with a simple locating pin. If a headrest is needed you can also purchase the J2 Plus with a headrest kit.
In order to promote airflow and help dissipate heat and moisture the J2 Plus features a vented back shell and an AirExchange outer cover.
Optional curved or flat lateral thoracic support pads are available as well as several other Jay Your Way modifications so you're sure to find an exact fit with the perfect amount of support for your unique seating and positioning needs.
- Designed specifically for the trunk and pelvis stability needs of bariatric users
- Heavy duty 4-Point hardware for strength and durability
- Bi-angular shell adjusts at a pivot point just above the pelvis
- Accommodates lower hip tissues and maintains contact along the spine
- 0° or 8° back posts provide 12° posterior tilt and 3° anterior tilt
- Available with or without headrest kit
- Vented shell and AirExchange cover promote airflow and dissipate heat and moisture
- Several positioning accessories available for additional customization
- Weight capacity: 650 lbs.
The JAY J2 Plus wheelchair back is available with a variety of custom JAY Your Way Modifications. See the Downloads tab above to view the Jay Your Way Options Brochure form to see the available options and call us for pricing.
Looking for a replacement or spare cover for your JAY J2 Plus Back? CLICK HERE
|Shell Construction:||Lightweight, Contoured|
|Width Range:||20" - 26"|
|Hardware Options:||Heavy Duty 4-Point|
|Hardware Angle Adjustability:||15°|
|Hardware Width Adjustability:||+3"|
|Frame Tubing Compatibility:||7/8" to 1-1/4"|
|Weight Capacity:||650 lbs.|