The JAY J2 Plus is a heavy duty wheelchair cushion with an impressive 650 lbs. weight capacity that features a pre-contoured foam base with a slight anterior slope to open the hip angle to promote a more upright posture. Mild leg trough cutouts and medial thigh supports encourage proper positioning of the pelvis and thighs. The closed cell foam construction of the base makes it easy to modify for changes in postural needs over time.
The J2 Plus is available with either a Visco memory foam or JAY Flow fluid pad insert. The Visco memory foam insert is appropriate for those at low risk of skin breakdown whereas the JAY Flow fluid tripad insert is a better option for those at high risk of skin breakdown as it conforms to the user's shape, adjusts to sitting positioning and ensures proper fluid placement beneath bony prominences.
A removable urethane inner cover protects the foam base from moisture build-up and the outer cover is available in either the incontinence or AirExchange style.
- 650 lb. weight capacity and increased width and depth range for larger users
- Pre-contoured easily modified structural closed cell foam base
- Slight anterior slope, mild leg tough cutouts and medial thigh supports promote proper positioning
- Choose between a Visco memory foam or JAY Flow Fluid tripad insert
- Removable urethane inner cover provides additional protection against moisture build-up
- Outer cover (includes 2 covers) is available in incontinence or AirExchange style
RETURN NOTE: Depending on the size and/or cover type ordered, this cushion may not be returnable (even if unused) due to manufacturer policy. Please call to confirm return eligibility.
Need an additional J2 Plus wheelchair cushion cover? CLICK HERE
|Width Range:||20" to 26"|
|Depth Range:||18" to 22"|
|Weight:||7 lbs. (based on 16" x 16" size)|
|Base:||Contoured structural closed cell foam with slight anterior slope|
|Insert:||Visco memory foam or JAY Flow fluid pad|
|Inner Cover:|| Removable urethane
|Outer Cover (includes 2 covers):||Incontinence or AirExchange|
|Weight Capacity:||650 lbs.|