The JAY J2 Recline gel wheelchair cushion is designed specifically for use with tilt and recline wheelchairs. It features a pre-contoured structural closed cell foam base that is easy to modify for changes in postural needs over time and there are several upgrade positioning components available.
The 3" deep seat well narrows toward the rear to accommodate various pelvic positions while maintaining stability and helps reduce movement of fluid in the JAY Flow fluid tripad insert to the rear of the fluid pad. The cover is available in stretch (standard), incontinence or AirExchange styles.
- Pre-contoured easily modified structural closed cell foam base
- JAY Flow Fluid tripad ensures proper placement of fluid to help reduce the risk of skin breakdown
- 3" deep seat well reduces movement of the fluid to the rear of the fluid tripad
- Ideal for those with a slouching posture and those that scoot to the back of the chair for transfers
- Several upgrade positioning components are available through JAY Box or JAY Your Way modifications
- Cover is available in stretch (standard), incontinence or AirExchange styles
RETURN NOTE: Depending on the size and/or cover type ordered, this cushion may not be returnable (even if unused) due to manufacturer policy. Please call to confirm return eligibility.
The JAY J2 Recline wheelchair cushion is available with a variety of positioning components and several JAY Your Way Modifications including fluid volume changes and custom sizing. See the Downloads tab above to view the J2 order form to see the available options and call us for pricing.
Need an additional J2 Recline wheelchair cushion cover? CLICK HERE
|Width Range:||14" to 24"|
|Depth Range:||14" to 20"|
|Weight:||5.5 lbs. (based on 16" x 16" size)|
|Base:|| Contoured structural closed cell foam
A variety of upgrade positioning components are available
|Insert:||JAY Flow fluid tripad|
|Cover:||Stretch (standard), Incontinence or AirExchange|
|Weight Capacity:||250 lbs.|
|JAY Your Way Available:||Yes|