The JAY J3 wheelchair cushion cover is available in three different styles: stretch, incontinence or microclimatic.
- Available in three styles:
- Stretch: Stretch fabric helps reduce surface tension and promotes proper immersion into the cushion. Zipper closure protects cushion foam from moisture build-up.
- Incontinence: Water-resistant seams protect the cushion foam base from moisture build-up thus helping with incontinence management and reducing the risk of skin breakdown. Non-slip base helps keep cushion in place during daily activities and transfers.
- Microclimatic: Wicking material helps dissipate heat and moisture to keep the surface clean and dry thus reducing the risk of skin breakdown. Zipper closure protects cushion foam from moisture build-up.
- All covers are machine washable
RETURN NOTE: Depending on the size ordered, this cover may not be returnable (even if unused) due to manufacturer policy. Please call to confirm return eligibility.
Depending on the size ordered, this cover may not be returnable (even if unused) due to manufacturer policy. Please call to confirm return eligibility. Most items purchased from Care Medical Source are returnable within 30 days of the date of purchase if the item is in new, resalable condition and in its original packaging containing all parts and accessories. Some items are non-returnable for hygienic reasons or if the item was custom-made by the manufacturer to your specifications. Exceptions would be if the item(s) received were different than the item(s) ordered. We support the products that we sell by honoring all manufacturer warranties; however, each manufacturer has different warranty policies and procedures. Please view our Return/Warranty Policy for additional information.