The JAY Lite is one of the lightest foam wheelchair cushions available and provides exceptional pressure distribution and stability as well as heat and moisture dissipation. The mildly contoured base promotes proper positioning of the pelvis and thighs and the airflow design allows for ventilation beneath the user.
The Lite features a unique OptiWell with high resiliency foam insert and ischial cutouts within the base help distribute weight over a greater surface area to minimize pressure. For added support this wheelchair cushion is also available in a positioning version that includes two adductors and one abductor that are adhered to the base using a pressure sensitive adhesive.
The Lite comes with a microclimatic cover that reduces surface tension, resists bacterial growth and wicks away moisture. A layer of 3DX spacer fabric promotes additional airflow and dissipates heat and moisture to keep the cushion clean and dry.
- One of the lightest foam wheelchair cushions available at just 1.6 lbs.
- Foam base features an OptiWell that is shaped and sized to evenly distribute pressure under the pelvis
- Ischial cutouts and high resiliency foam insert minimize compression and reaction forces
- Microclimatic cover with 3DX spacer fabric promotes airflow and dissipates heat and moisture
- Also available in a positioning style for added support
The JAY Lite wheelchair cushion is available with JAY Your Way Modifications including custom sizing and notches for seat rails and back posts. See the Downloads tab above to view the Lite order form to see the available options and call us for pricing.
Need an additional Lite wheelchair cushion cover? CLICK HERE
|Width Range:||14" to 20"|
|Depth Range:||14" to 20"|
|Weight:||1.6 lbs. (based on 16" x 16" size)|
|Height:||3.4" (standard) | 4.5" (positioning)|
|Base:||Oletex and EVA Foam|
|Cover:||Microclimatic with 3DX Spacer Fabric|
|Weight Capacity:||250 lbs.|
|JAY Your Way Modifications Available:||Yes|