The JAY Protector cushion is designed to be a limited use cushion option when sitting outside of wheelchair. This cushion features a foam base to absorb impact and provide a stable sitting surface and a layer of JAY Flow fluid conforms to the user's sitting position to help reduce pressure and shear.
A waterproof coating and water-resistant cover protects the foam base from moisture. This small, portable cushion is perfect for use during bathing or when traveling.
- Foam base to absorb shock and provide a stable sitting surface
- JAY Flow fluid layer to help reduce pressure and shear
- Waterproof coating makes this cushion perfect for use during bathing activities
- Attaches to hip and legs via adjustable buckle straps
- Water-resistant stretch cover
- Each use provides up to 4 hours of skin protection
- Available in adult or junior size
- Machine washable cover and straps
RETURN NOTE: Depending on the size and/or cover type ordered, this cushion may not be returnable (even if unused) due to manufacturer policy. Please call to confirm return eligibility.
|ADULT SIZE||JUNIOR SIZE|
|Width Range:||10" to 18"||8" to 12"|
|Weight:||2 lbs.||1 lb.|
|Insert:||JAY Flow fluid pad|
|Weight Capacity:||250 lbs.|