The JAY X2 wheelchair cushion features a lightweight, reduced profile, flat foam base allowing the user to comfortably sit at the front of the cushion during daily activities and a notch at the rear of the cushion to reduce pressure over the coccyx bone. Built-in but removable 1" lateral thigh supports provide additional positioning. The small JAY Flow fluid insert conforms to the user's shape and ensures proper fluid placement to help protect the skin from breakdown.
The unique dual-cover system of this gel wheelchair cushion features a water-resistant inner cover with AquaGuard zipper, anti-wicking seam thread, and built-in modular thigh support compartments. The outer cover is available in X-static stretch (standard), incontinence or microclimatic styles.
- Non-contoured, lightweight, reduced profile foam base is only 2.25" high
- 1" built-in but removable lateral thigh supports provide additional positioning options
- Small JAY Flow Fluid tripad ensures proper placement of fluid to help reduce the risk of skin breakdown
- Designed combining elements of the now discontinued JAY Active and JAY Xtreme cushions
- Dual-cover system features a water-resistant inner cover and three outer cover options
- Outer cover is available in X-static stretch (standard), incontinence or microclimatic styles
RETURN NOTE: Depending on the size and/or cover type ordered, this cushion may not be returnable (even if unused) due to manufacturer policy. Please call to confirm return eligibility.
The JAY X2 wheelchair cushion is available with several JAY Your Way Modifications including fluid volume changes and custom sizing. See the Downloads tab above to view the X2 order form to see the available options and call us for pricing.
Need an additional X2 wheelchair cushion cover? CLICK HERE
|Width Range:||14" to 20"|
|Depth Range:||14" to 20"|
|Weight:||3.84 lbs. (based on 16" x 16" size)|
|Base:||Foam with JAY Flow fluid pad|
|Outer Cover:||X-static with Stretch (standard), Incontinence or Microclimatic|
|Weight Capacity:||300 lbs.|
|JAY Your Way Available:||Yes|