Kaye Products Anterior Chest Support Walkers were specifically designed for children and young adults who are able to support weight on their legs and take steps but lack the ability to use the upper extremities to maintain balance for walking with more traditional walkers. These walkers are a wonderful tool for assisting those with more severe levels of spasticity, spastic-athetosis or ataxia.
The 5" diameter front swivel wheels are made of rubber compound to increase ease of maneuverability and turning. They can be locked into straight tracking mode and then unlocked for varied use. The rear wheels are 3" fixed directional, one-way ratchet wheels made of hard plastic. Ratchet wheels prevent backward movement and help develop a more normal walking rhythm with added safety and control.
Numerous adjustments are available making it simple to accommodate multiple users in therapy or school settings. This gait training walker folds for easy transport and storage.
- Wide, stable frame is lightweight and height adjustable
- Adjustable chest cushion angle
- Adjustable lateral support cushion distance
- 5" front swivel wheels with wheel locks
- 3" ratchet rear wheels help prevent the walker frοm rolling backwards and away frοm the user
- Folds for easy transport and storage
- Available in three sizes: X-Small, Small and Large
- Also available with forearm supports:
- Weight capacity: 85 lbs. to 130 lbs. (depending on walker size)
The following accessories may be ordered with the Anterior Chest Support Walker. Please call for pricing.
- Swivel Limiters
- Variable Resistance Rear Wheels
|X-Small (Y1S)||Small (Y2S)||Large (Y3S)|
|Height to Top of Chest Cushion:||19" - 26"||22" - 36"||30" - 47"|
|Chest Cushions (W x H):||5" x 6"||6.5" x 8"||7.5" - 9.5"|
|Greatest Outside Dimensions (L x W):||25" x 24"||32" x 26"||37" x 26"|
|Distance Between Lateral Support Cushions:||6" - 11"||9" - 14"||10" - 15"|
|Weight Capacity:||85 lbs.||85 lbs.||130 lbs.|