The Ki Mobility Axium P is a positioning foam wheelchair cushion designed with the Axiom Difference approach of using high quality, pre-contoured foam paired with a feature-rich cover. It offers all of the features you love about the Axium G but with an emphasis on greater medial and lateral stability.
The pre-contoured polyurethane foam shape promotes pressure reduction and unique hexagonal shapes in the well help reduce surface tension and encourage envelopment around the ischia and coccyx. The moderately contoured well supports the trochanters for even weight distribution and helps maintain the correct posture by stabilizing the pelvis area.
The water-resistant cover has an aesthetically pleasing design with practical features such as loop pull zipper and easy-to-reach front handle with utility loops for hanging accessories such as keys. This 4-way stretch cover has a pleated top layer that promotes surface tension reduction, skid-resistant bottom panel and high denier side panels.
- Entry level foam positioning cushion
- Constructed with high-IFD polyurethane foam
- Pre-contoured foam shape promotes pressure reduction
- Unique hexagonal foam shapes in the well reduce surface tension and increase envelopment
- Moderately contoured well supports the trochanters providing medial and lateral stability
- Water-resistant 4-way stretch fabric cover with skid-resistant bottom panel
Need an additional Axiom P cushion cover? CLICK HERE
|Base:||Pre-contoured polyurethane foam|
|Cover:||Water-resistant 4-way stretch fabric with skid-resistant bottom panel|
|Width Range:||14" - 22"|
|Depth Range:||14" - 22"|
|Leg Troughs Height:||2.25"|
|Weight Capacity:||350 lbs.|