The pre-contoured polyurethane foam shape promotes pressure reduction and unique hexagonal shapes in the well help reduce surface tension and encourage envelopment around the ischia and coccyx. The Axiom S features deeper hexagonal shapes than the Axiom G or Axiom P to offer increased immersion with better envelopment providing greater skin protection.
The water-resistant cover has an aesthetically pleasing design with practical features such as loop pull zipper and easy-to-reach front handle with utility loops for hanging accessories such as keys. This 4-way stretch cover has a pleated top layer that promotes surface tension reduction, skid-resistant bottom panel and high denier side panels.
- Entry level skin protection foam cushion
- Constructed with high-IFD polyurethane foam
- Pre-contoured foam shape promotes pressure reduction
- Deeper hexagonal shapes distribute pressure around the tissues that support bony prominences
- Water-resistant 4-way stretch fabric cover with skid-resistant bottom panel
Need an additional Axiom S cushion cover? CLICK HERE
|Base:||Pre-contoured polyurethane foam|
|Cover:||Water-resistant 4-way stretch fabric with skid-resistant bottom panel|
|Width Range:||14" - 22"|
|Depth Range:||14" - 22"|
|Leg Troughs Height:||2.25"|
|Weight Capacity:||350 lbs.|