The Ki Mobility Axiom SP Visco elevates the Axiom Difference design of using dual density pre-contoured foam paired with a feature-rich cover by adding a Viscoelastic foam insert providing increased immersion into the cushion for optimum pressure relief. This foam has an added benefit of being resistant to microorganisms and allergens for superior skin protection.
The dual density polyurethane foam base provides firm support in the lower layer with a comfort layer on top. The Viscoelastic foam insert features unique hexagonal shapes that reduce compression and increase envelopment into the cushion.
This positioning and skin protection foam wheelchair cushion has a 4-way Lycra stretch outer cover that reduces surface tension and features a microclimatic spacer fabric layer with horseshoe design around the well for layer reduction.
The pleated stretch inner cover features a self-sealing zipper for water resistance and is easy to clean. The loop zipper pull makes it easy to put on and remove the cover and the easy-to-reach front handle with utility loops is great for hanging accessories like keys.
- Positioning and skin protection foam cushion
- Dual density polyurethane foam base offers firm support in the lower layer with comfort top layer
- Viscoelastic foam insert with unique hexagonal shapes increase envelopment and reduce compression
- Viscoelastic foam material resists microorganisms and allergens for skin protection
- 4-way stretch Lycra outer cover with microclimatic spacer reduces surface tension
- Pleated 4-way stretch inner cover has a self-sealing zipper, is water-resistant and is easy to clean
Need an additional Axiom SP Visco cushion cover? CLICK HERE
|Base:||Dual density polyurethane foam base with Viscoelastic foam insert|
|Inner Cover:||Water-resistant, pleated 4-way stretch fabric with self-sealing zipper|
|Outer Cover:||4-way stretch Lycra with microclimatic spacer fabric layer|
|Width Range:||14" - 22"|
|Depth Range:||14" - 22"|
|Leg Troughs Height:||3.25"|
|Weight Capacity:||350 lbs.|