The Ki Mobility Catalyst 4 lightweight folding wheelchair features a patented frame design that uses intelligent geometry to create a much stronger, lighter and better performing chair and the folding frame design makes transport and storage easy. With standard (15") or super low seat height (13.5") options this wheelchair is ideal for those who hand or foot propel.
The vertically adjustable axle plate is mounted in front of the back frame which significantly improves propulsion efficiency. This feature offers vertical adjustments of the axle in five positions and can also be reversed to increase stability. This lightweight wheelchair is available with 70° or 80° fixed front frame or swing-away footrests that feature a tapered engagement to keep them snug and rattle free.
The Catalyst 4 offers Ki Mobility's specially designed spoke wheels with precision machined hubs that utilize straight pull spokes to promote a stronger, stiffer wheel and hard andoized handrims that are resistant to scratching to keep your wheelchair looking new for longer. Prefer different options? You can also choose from a variety of industry standard wheels, handrims and casters as well as several vibrant frame colors to truly customized your new wheelchair.
- Patented frame design is lighter & stronger
- Folding design makes transport and storage easy
- Available with standard (15") or super low seat height (13.5")
- Offset axle plate increases propulsion efficiency
- Available with fixed front frame or swing away footrests
- Also available in the Catalyst 4C model that allows for standard or seating system crossbrace options
- Weight capacity: Standard = 250 lbs. | Heavy Duty Frame Option = 350 lbs.
ORDERING NOTE: Due to the complex options and available upgrades associated with this product it is not available for sale online. As this item will be custom-built for you and is not returnable we want to ensure that your new wheelchair comes to you exactly as you want it. Please see the Downloads tab above to view the Catalyst 4 order form and call us at 800.443.7091 and our knowledgeable staff can help you place your order.
Want to add even more comfort to your new wheelchair? Check out our huge selection of wheelchair cushions, wheelchair backs and seating accessories! To make your new chair more functional for your lifestyle needs take a look at our wide array of wheelchair accessories. If you can't find what you're looking for just give us a call at 1.800.443.7091 and we'll be happy to help!
|Frame Type:||Aluminum | Swing Away Footrests or Fixed Front Frame | Folding|
|Seat Width:||14" - 22"|
|Seat Depth:||14" - 20"|
|Front Seat Height:||13.5" - 21"|
|Rear Seat Height:||12.5" - 19"|
|Top Frame Tubing Size:||1"|
|Bottom Frame Tubing Size:||1.125"|
|Transport Weight:||16 lbs. (based on the 16" x 16" frame size with footrest and rear wheels removed)|
|Weight Capacity:||Standard: 250 lbs. | Heavy Duty: 350 lbs.|
- Ki Mobility Frame Color Options
- Note: Not all colors are available for all wheelchair models. Please check the order form under the Downloads tab to check for available color options.