The Ki Mobility Tsunami Little Wave XP was designed from the ground up to be strong and maneuverable yet growth adjustable, making it the perfect wheelchair for your little one.
The frame is constructed from 7000 series 1-3/8" aerospace aluminum tubing which makes this pediatric wheelchair super lightweight (only 10.8 lbs.) and easy to maneuver so your child gets the most out of every push. When the child needs a little help moving along the optional stroller handles come in handy and are height adjustable and easy to remove when not needed.
The optional rotating 5th wheel is height adjustable to adapt to a wide range of terrains and allows for midline wheel access and more aggressive positioning of the rear wheels. When no longer needed, this 5th rear wheel can be easily removed.
The unique Crescent CG system keeps the side frame free of excess hardware that can interfere with the backrest hardware or aftermarket seating system and allows you to position the center of gravity anywhere along the side frame.
The multi-adjustable footrest system allows for an infinite number of positions and includes a strap to allow the rider to lift up the footplate without having to bend down. As your child grows the Little Wave XP can grow with them by using frame "Xpanders" and the free growth kit to increase the depth and width of the chair.
- 7000 aerospace aluminum construction provides for superior maneuverability and super low weight
- Crescent CG System keeps the side frame free of excess hardware while allowing for infinite CG adjustment
- Adjustable flip-under footplate with a strap that allows the rider to raise the footplate without bending down
- Height-adjustable, removable stroller handles allow for easier caregiver assistance (optional)
- Optional rotating 5th wheel allows aggressive positioning of rear wheels and promotes midline wheel access
- Utilizes frame “Xpanders” to maintain structural integrity to a far greater degree than bolt-on cross-bars
- Includes one free growth kit with everything you need to grow the frame of the chair
- Weight capacity: 165 lbs.
ORDERING NOTE: Due to the complex options and available upgrades associated with this product it is not available for sale online. As this item will be custom-built for you and is not returnable we want to ensure that your new wheelchair comes to you exactly as you want it. Please see the Downloads tab above to view the Little Wave XP order form and call us at 800.443.7091 and our knowledgeable staff can help you place your order.
Want to add even more comfort to your new wheelchair? Check out our huge selection of wheelchair cushions, wheelchair backs and seating accessories! To make your new chair more functional for your lifestyle needs take a look at our wide array of wheelchair accessories. If you can't find what you're looking for just give us a call at 1.800.443.7091 and we'll be happy to help!
|Frame Type:||Aluminum Rigid|
|Seat Width:||10" - 16"|
|Seat Depth:||10" - 16"|
|Front Seat Height:||11.5" - 20.5"|
|Rear Seat Height:||11.5" - 20"|
|Frame Angle:||70° | 75° | 80° | 85° | 90°|
|Camber||0° | 2° | 4° | 6° | 8°|
|Center of Gravity Adjustment:||-1.5" to 4.25"|
|Product Weight:||16 lbs. | 10.8 lbs. transport weight (armrest and rear wheels removed)|
|Weight Capacity:||165 lbs.|