The Lumex Knock Down Transfer Bench is designed to provide assistance to users that have difficulty stepping over bathtub walls due to mobility or balance issues. The "knock down" design lets the transfer bench come completely apart in small pieces without the use of tools making this an ideal tub bench for travel and storage in small spaces.
The lightweight, durable frame is rust-resistant for long lasting use and drainage holes minimize water build-up and allow water to flow freely from the bath seat. The reversible back attachment accommodates left or right hand use and provides added stability and comfort.
The seat of this non-padded transfer bench is height adjustable from 19.25" to 23.25" in 1/2" increments and the side arm aids in lateral transfers.
- Lightweight, rust-resistant, anodized aluminum frame
- Drainage holes in seat allow water to flow freely
- Reversible back attachment to accommodate any bathroom
- Side support arm aids in lateral transfers
- Adjustable seat height from 19.25" to 23.25" in 1/2" increments
- Tool-free, knock down design makes assembly, transport and storage easy
- Weight capacity: 350 lbs (evenly distributed)
Care Medical Source is your complete source for all of your home medical equipment and supplies including our huge selection of bath safety equipment, urological supplies and personal hygiene products!
|Seat Height:||19.25" - 23.25"|
|Height of Back Support Above Seat:||14.5"|
|Clearance Beneath Frame:||16.25" - 20.25"|
|Weight Capacity:||350 lbs. (evenly distributed)|