- Top Layer: The top layer features soft, high resilient foam that is treated with Ultra-Fresh for antibacterial and odor protection. Pre-ischial, abductor and adductor contours promote pelvic stability and proper leg positioning.
- Middle Layer: The middle layer is a molded visco-elastic foam insert that is targeted to provide pressure relief to the ischial/sacral area.
- Bottom Layer: The bottom later is a firm, high resilient foam to provide support and stability. The trochanteric shelf provides hip stability and the waterfall front provides additional comfort for the legs.
This foam wheelchair cushion comes with a moisture-resistant inner cover that protects the foam from fluids. The breathable outer cover features a kid-friendly stars and moon design (standard black available) that wicks away moisture keeping you cool and dry. The non-slip bottom with hook and loop fasteners helps to keep the cushion in place during daily activities and transfers.
- Three part foam construction promotes stability, skin protection and pressure reduction
- Anatomically designed for maximum comfort and positioning
- Trochanteric shelf, abductors and adductors for added stability and positioning
- Waterfall front edge and rear radius for sacral support
- Water-resistant inner cover protects the foam from fluids
- Breathable outer cover that wicks away moisture
- Kid-friendly stars and moon cover design
- standard black cover available - please call to place order
- Non-slip base with hook and loop fasteners help keep the cushion in place
- Actual cushion width is 1/2" narrower than stated size and actual cushion depth is 1-1/2" longer than stated size due to rear cushion radius.
Looking for an additional cover for your Matrx Vi Kidabra pediatric cushion? CLICK HERE
|Width Range:||11" to 14"|
|Depth Range:||12" to 15"|
|Leg Trough Height:||2"|
|Product Weight:||Approx 1.5 lbs. (dependent on cushion size)|
|Weight Capacity:||150 lbs.|
|Limited Warranty:||2 year limited|