MK Battery sealed gel power wheelchair and scooter batteries are the number one choice of leading power mobility manufacturers. These safe, maintenance free deep cycle batteries provide more power and consistently perform better than other batteries in their class.
- 12V | 73.6 Ah (20 hr rate)
- Maintenance free - water is never added
- Gel sealed (no liquid of any kind) so the battery is safe in any position
- FAA, IATA and UPS approved for traveling and shipping
- Last longer than comparable wet lead/acid and marine batteries
- Does not need to be fully discharged before recharging
- Available with standard universal terminals or flush threaded posts (flat top type used on Permobil chairs)
Make sure you can keep your power wheelchair or scooter battery charged up and ready to go when and where you need it with a fast and convenient battery charger.
|Voltage & Amps:||12V | 73.6 Ah (20 hr rate)|
|Height:||9.27" (including terminal - standard) | 8.24" (including terminal - flush posts)|
|Posts:||Forged terminals & bushings or Epoxy seal threaded brass posts|
|Operating Temp Range:||-76°F (-60°C) to 140°F (60°C)|
|Charge Voltage @ 77°F (25°C):||Cycle: 13.8 - 14.6 volts | Float: 13.4 - 13.6 volts|
|Terminal:||Standard terminal: G (T881) | Flush post terminal: C (insert w/ 1/4" - 20 round hole)|
Most items purchased from Care Medical Source are returnable within 30 days of the date of purchase if the item is in new, resalable condition and in its original packaging containing all parts and accessories. Some items are non-returnable for hygienic reasons or if the item was custom-made by the manufacturer to your specifications. Exceptions would be if the item(s) received were different than the item(s) ordered. We support the products that we sell by honoring all manufacturer warranties; however, each manufacturer has different warranty policies and procedures. Please view our Return/Warranty Policy for additional information.