Nova Forearm Crutches with Anatomical Hand Grip help you maintain your mobility and independence when recovering from injury. These lightweight aluminum crutches feature vinyl coated tapered arm cuffs and heavy duty tips for added stability. The thermoplastic rubber anatomical hand grips offer a more natural grip feel making these crutches ideal for those hand weakness or pain. Choose from adult or youth sizes that are height adjustable to fit a wide range of user heights.
- Constructed from lightweight yet durable aluminum
- crutch pair weighs just 3.8 lbs.
- Vinyl coated tapered arm cuffs
- Anatomical thermoplastic rubber hand grip offers a more natural grip feel
- Heavy duty crutch tips for added stability
- Available in Adult and Youth sizes
- adult fits users 5'3" to 6'2"
- youth fits users 4'5" to 5'5"
- Weight capacity 250 lbs.
- Sold as a pair
Don't forget to check out the rest of our wide range of crutch accessories designed to add functionality and style to your walking aid!
Most items purchased from Care Medical Source are returnable within 30 days of the date of purchase if the item is in new, resalable condition and in its original packaging containing all parts and accessories. Some items are non-returnable for hygienic reasons or if the item was custom-made by the manufacturer to your specifications. Exceptions would be if the item(s) received were different than the item(s) ordered. We support the products that we sell by honoring all manufacturer warranties; however, each manufacturer has different warranty policies and procedures. Please view our Return/Warranty Policy for additional information.