Nova Palm Grip Canes feature a super lightweight aluminum shaft and are anatomically designed to fit either the left or right hand.
The unique design of the synthetic rubber grip offers a larger palm surface that offers more support to help reduce hand fatigue and strain. This grip design is ideal for those suffering from arthritis or carpel tunnel syndrome.
These single point canes are height adjustable to fit a wide range of user heights and come in four stylish vibrant, fade and chip resistant colors/patterns.
- Lightweight 7/8" diameter aluminum shaft weighs only 1 pound
- Anatomically designed to fit either the left or right hand
- Larger palm surface offers more support to reduce hand strain and fatigue
- Ideal for those suffering from arthritis or carpal tunnel syndrome
- Height adjustable from 29" to 38"
- Fits user heights 4'11" - 6'4"
- Built-in silencer to prevent rattling
- Available in four vibrant, fade and chip resistant colors/patterns
- Cane tip replacement available (#10018)
- Weight capacity: 300 lbs.
Don't forget to check out the rest of our wide range of cane accessories designed to add functionality and style to your walking aid!