Out-Front Pull to Lock Composite Wheel Locks are constructed from plastic interwoven with fibers that strengthen the plastic and minimize weight while maximizing function. The small profile and compact style of these wheelchair wheel locks do not interfere with transfers in and out of the chair or when transporting the chair itself. The ergonomic design makes these locks easy to engage and disengage and the textured grip keeps hands from slipping.
- Compact size keeps the wheel lock out of the way
- Ergonomic design requires much less effort to engage and disengage
- Textured handle prevents hands from slipping
- Small profile makes the lock blend into the chair frame
- Plastic reinforced with fiber provides strength and reduces wheel lock weight by 49% compared to standard aluminum locks
- Pull to pull lock design
- Color: Black
- Weight: 4.375 ounces (per wheel lock)
- Available with or without hardware (1" or 1.25" clamp) and wheel lock extension handle
- Sold individually or in a pair
ORDERING NOTE: Wheelchair make, model and serial number is required to ensure the correct wheel lock (and hardware if appropriate) is ordered for your specific wheelchair. This field is required to complete your online order. If the information is unavailable please contact us at 800.443-7091 to speak with a Customer Service Representative.
Need other replacement parts for your wheelchair? Check out our huge selection of wheelchair parts and wheelchair accessories. If you don't see what you are looking for just give us a call and we will help you find the parts you need to keep your ride rolling like new!
Most clamps are standard so you will most likely be able to use your existing clamps.
If I need new clamps how do I know which size I need?
The clamp is mounted to the wheelchair frame so the size of the clamp is determined by the tubing diameter of the frame. The most common wheelchair frames use 1” tubing, while some frames use 1.25” tubing. There are other less common tubing diameters as well so you just need to verify the tubing diameter of your wheelchair frame to determine which size clamp you need.