The Natural-Fit handrim from Out-Front features an oval design along with a thumb piece that sits between the oval and the wheel rim for an ergonomic grip and more efficient propulsion. This thumb piece is offered with two coating options:
- Standard Grip: Powder coat that provides a low friction surface.
- Super Grip: Copolymer coating (similar to vinyl coating) for a higher friction, grippier propulsion surface.
The entire surface of the Natural-Fit is smooth to allow for braking on any part of the handrim. The 1-1/2” oval length provides for a larger surface area for gripping than most standard handrims. A shorter 1-1/8” oval length is also available (Natural-Fit LT) to accommodate users with smaller hands.
- 1-1/2” long oval design offers a larger surface area and more ergonomic grip
- available in a 1-1/8” long model (Natural-Fit LT) to accommodate smaller hands
- Contoured thumb piece closes the gap between the oval and the wheel rim
- Thumb piece is available with two coating options to maximize the ergonomic grip
- can be ordered without thumb piece
- Smooth oval surface allows for braking on any part of the handrim
- Available in several sizes for tab or rivnut mounting
- not all sizes are available with both mounting options - you will only be able to add available size and mount style combinations to your cart
- Sold individually
Need other replacement or upgrade parts for your wheelchair? Check out our huge selection of wheelchair parts and wheelchair accessories. If you don't see what you are looking for just give us a call and we will help you find the parts you need to keep your ride rolling like new!