The Q-Grip handrim from Out-Front uses an exclusive anti-slip, latex-free, neoprene coating that offers superior grip on any part of the handrim. This fully-coated wheelchair handrim provides a high friction surface which makes it ideal for those with limited hand dexterity or strength who push with the palm of their hand.
The manufacturing process of the Q-Grip ensures even layering of the neoprene coating for the strongest possible bond to prevent tearing and peeling. Available to fit 22"-26" wheels with 6-point tab mount and 24" or 25" wheels with 6-point rivnut mount.
- Anti-slip, latex-free, neoprene coating
- Fully-coated to provide superior grip on any part of the handrim
- High friction surface is ideal for those that push with the palm of their hand
- Provides maximum control when breaking
- State-of-the-art manufacturing process ensures even layering and a strong bond for durability
- Lighter than most full-coated handrims weighing just 20 ounces
- Fits 22”, 24”, 25” and 26” wheel sizes with 6-point tab mount
- can be mounted in the short or long tab position based on preference
- Fits 24" or 25" wheel sizes with 6-point rivnut mount
- Sold individually
Need other replacement or upgrade parts for your wheelchair? Check out our huge selection of wheelchair parts and wheelchair accessories. If you don't see what you are looking for just give us a call and we will help you find the parts you need to keep your ride rolling like new!