The Surge handrim from Out-Front is a lightweight, all-in-one single component handrim that features an oval design for a more ergonomic grip.
A unique Gription rubber strip goes all the way around the top surface of the handrim to provide a high friction area for superior grip and traction making it easier to traverse over difficult surfaces and propel up ramps and hills. The side surfaces of this wheelchair handrim are hard anodized for durability and to maintain a smooth braking surface.
The Surge does not add any width to the wheelchair and can be mounted in the close-in or wide position. Also available with a shorter oval length (Surge LT) to accommodate users with smaller hands.
- 1-1/2” long oval design offers a more ergonomic grip
- available in a 1-1/8” long model (Surge LT) to accommodate smaller hands
- Unique Gription strip creates a high friction area for superior grip and traction
- Side surfaces are hard anodized for a smooth breaking surface
- Available in several sizes for tab or rivnut mounting
- not all sizes are available with both mounting options - you will only be able to add available size and mount style combinations to your cart
- Close-in mount or wide mount options
- Sold individually
Need other replacement or upgrade parts for your wheelchair? Check out our huge selection of wheelchair parts and wheelchair accessories. If you don't see what you are looking for just give us a call and we will help you find the parts you need to keep your ride rolling like new!