The Quickie 2 is one of the most versatile ultralight folding wheelchairs on the market due to its modular frame design with independent, interchangeable frame components and adjustable axle plate that give you the ability to change your chair as your seating and mobility needs change without having to replace the entire wheelchair.
The frame is constructed from 7000 series aerospace aluminum that offers superior strength while minimizing the overall weight and is also available in a heavy duty package for increased user weight capacity.
A huge range of customization options including wheels, tires, casters, handrims, and multiple frame color choices lets you make your Quickie 2 as unique as you are!
- 7000 series aerospace aluminum frame for superior strength and durability
- Modular frame and interchangeable components so your chair can change as your needs change
- Re-designed crossbrace provides for a more rigid frame feel
- Fully adjustable axle plate for camber, center of gravity and seat-to-floor height adjustments
- Folding frame design makes for easy transport and storage
- Heavy Duty Package option offers reinforced back upholstery, stabilizer bar and 350 lbs. weight capacity
- Available with standard upholstery or new lightweight, modern EXO upholstery
- Also available in a high performance (Quickie 2HP) and a more minimalist (Quickie 2 Lite) model
- Weight capacity: 300 lbs.
ORDERING NOTE: Due to the complex options and available upgrades associated with this product it is not available for sale online. As this item will be custom-built for you and is not returnable we want to ensure that your new wheelchair comes to you exactly as you want it. Please see the Downloads tab above to view the Quickie 2 order form and call us at 800.443.7091 and our knowledgeable staff can help you place your order.
Want to add even more comfort to your new wheelchair? Check out our huge selection of wheelchair cushions, wheelchair backs and seating accessories! To make your new chair more functional for your lifestyle needs take a look at our wide array of wheelchair accessories. If you can't find what you're looking for just give us a call at 1.800.443.7091 and we'll be happy to help!
|Frame Type:||7000 Series Aerospace Aluminum | Folding|
|Frame Options:||Standard | Heavy Duty Package|
|Seat Width||12" - 22"|
|Seat Depth:||12" - 20"|
|Front Seat-to-Floor Height:||13.5" - 22"|
|Rear Seat-to-Floor Height:||13" - 22"|
|Lower Leg Length Setting:||5.5" to 20.5"|
|Back Height:||9" - 21"|
|Angle Adjustable Back:||-15° - +3°|
|Camber:||0° | 2° | 4°|
|Center of Gravity Adjustment:||1" - 3.5"|
|Caster Sizes:||3" | 4" | 5" | 6" | 7" | 8"|
|Chair Weight:||25.4 lbs. | 13.6 lbs. transport weight|
|Weight Capacity:||Standard: 300 lbs. | Heavy Duty Package: 350 lbs.|
|Warranty:||Lifetime on frame | 1 year on Quickie components|