The Quickie 5R rigid ultralight wheelchair is designed for superior performance to elevate your mobility! The open frame design is similar to that of the Quickie GT but is also equipped with a swept-back, hydro-formed caster housing for an even smoother ride with added style.
The 5R is available in either a classic frame design for maximum stability or a shorter performance frame length for superior responsiveness. With premium options such as an XTR suspension frame, mountain or Spinergy wheels, Frog Legs suspension forks and more, the 5R can be customized for those looking for a more rugged chair performance to traverse even the most difficult off-road terrain.
The swept-back axle design is quick to adjust and available in 2 lengths; short (4.5" of vertical adjustment) or long (6" of vertical adjustment) to give you the adjustment range you need without adding on any weight to the wheelchair.
With hundreds of custom seating and positioning options as well as frame and anodized component color combinations to choose from you can build the chair you've always dreamed of!
- Constructed of lightweight aluminum weighing just 21.5 lbs.
- Open frame design with 2 available options
- classic frame design for maximum stability
- performance frame design for superior responsiveness
- Swept-back axle plate available in 2 lengths
- short with 4.5” of vertical adjustment
- long with 6” of vertical adjustment
- Swept-back, hydro-formed caster housing for a smoother ride
- Folding, lock-down, angle adjustable back for easier transport
- Premium options including XTR suspension for a more rugged, off-road chair performance
- Several frame and anodized color package options to showcase your personal style
- Weight capacity: 265 lbs.
ORDERING NOTE: Due to the complex options and available upgrades associated with this product it is not available for sale online. As this item will be custom-built for you and is not returnable we want to ensure that your new wheelchair comes to you exactly as you want it. Please see the Downloads tab above to view the Quickie 5R order form and call us at 800.443.7091 and our knowledgeable staff can help you place your order.
Want to add even more comfort to your new wheelchair? Check out our huge selection of wheelchair cushions, wheelchair backs and seating accessories! To make your new chair more functional for your lifestyle needs take a look at our wide array of wheelchair accessories. If you can't find what you're looking for just give us a call at 1.800.443.7091 and we'll be happy to help!
|Frame Type & Style:||Aluminum | Rigid | Classic or Performance Fram|
|Seat Width:||12" - 20"|
|Seat Depth:||12" - 20"|
|Frame Angle:||75° | 80° | 85°|
|Front Seat-to-Floor Height:||16" - 21"|
|Rear Seat-to-Floor Height:||13" - 20"|
|Back Height:||10" - 20"|
|Camber:||0° | 3° | 6° (4° or 8° with XTR Suspension)|
|Center of Gravity Adjustment:||-1.5" to 4"|
|Angle Adjustable Backrest Adjustment Range:||Fore -17° to Aft 8°|
|Chair Weight:||21.5 lbs. (based on standard configuration)|
|Weight Capacity:||265 lbs.|
|Warranty:||Lifetime on frame | 1 year on Quickie components|
- Quickie 5R Brochure
- Quickie 5R Ultralight Rigid Order Form
- Quickie 5R Owner's Manual
- Quickie 5R Quick Guide