The Quickie 7R was designed with active users in mind! Constructed from 7000 series aerospace aluminum that has been heat treated using ShapeLoc Technology, this adjustable ultralight rigid wheelchair has thinner, lighter weight tubing for a super light transport weight while boasting an increase in strength-to-weight ratio and stiffness over previous Quickie wheelchair designs.
The angle adjustable back allows you to easily make adjustment to your seating and positioning needs for various activities throughout the day. The optional Freestyle Backrest System offers an open back design with 360° range of upper body motion and lowers the overall weight of the wheelchair for the ultimate freedom of movement.
The 7R offers a wide array of customization options including 3 caster settings, 2 frame lengths (per seat depth), 6 rear wheels, 9 rear tires, as well as premium options like 4-link suspension, Xtender power assist, carbon fiber components, and more!
With a variety of vibrant frame color options, anodized color package and even frame graphic options you can build the Quickie 7R to not only meet your specific mobility needs but to also reflect your unique style!
- Ideal for active wheelchair users
- Constructed from lightweight 7000 series aerospace aluminum
- ShapeLoc Technology heat treats the frame for increased strength and allows for thinner, lighter tubing
- Choose from two frame styles (classic or standard) and optional packages (performance or ultra light)
- Angle adjustable back allows for easy adjustments for different positioning needs throughout the day
- available with fully rigid backrest and axle plate (Quickie 7RS)
- Optional Freestyle Backrest System offers 360° range of upper body motion and overall lighter chair weight
- Various standard and premium customization options to meet your specific mobility needs
- Variety of frame and anodized color package options and 5 frame graphics to showcase your personal style
- Weight capacity: 265 lbs.
ORDERING NOTE: Due to the complex options and available upgrades associated with this product it is not available for sale online. As this item will be custom-built for you and is not returnable we want to ensure that your new wheelchair comes to you exactly as you want it. Please see the Downloads tab above to view the Quickie 7R order form and call us at 800.443.7091 and our knowledgeable staff can help you place your order.
Want to add even more comfort to your new wheelchair? Check out our huge selection of wheelchair cushions, wheelchair backs and seating accessories! To make your new chair more functional for your lifestyle needs take a look at our wide array of wheelchair accessories. If you can't find what you're looking for just give us a call at 1.800.443.7091 and we'll be happy to help!
|Frame Type:||7000 Aerospace Aluminum | Rigid|
|Frame Style:||Standard | Classic|
|Package Upgrades:||Performance | Ultra Light|
|Seat Width:||12" - 20"|
|Seat Depth:||12" - 20"|
|Frame Angle:||75° | 80° | 85°|
|Front Seat-to-Floor Height:||16" - 21"|
|Rear Seat-to-Floor Height:||13" - 20"|
|Back Height:||8" - 20"|
|Camber:||0° | 3° | 6°|
|Center of Gravity Adjustment:||0" - 4"|
|Angle Adjustable Backrest Adjustment Range:||Fore -27° to Aft 8°|
|Chair Weight:||18.89 lbs (based on standard configuration)|
|Weight Capacity:||265 lbs.|
|Warranty:||Lifetime on frame | 1 year on Quickie components|
- Quickie Frame Color Options
- Quickie 7R Frame Graphic Options