The Quickie 7RS was designed with active users in mind! Constructed from 7000 series aerospace aluminum that has been heat treated using ShapeLoc Technology, this rigid ultralight wheelchair has thinner, lighter weight tubing for a super light transport weight while boasting an increase in strength-to-weight ratio and stiffness over previous Quickie wheelchair designs.
The fixed backrest and axle plate offer more efficient propulsion by transferring energy directly from your arms to the axles and these features also reduce the overall weight of the wheelchair by 1 pound.
The 7R offers a wide array of customization options including 3 caster settings, 2 frame lengths (per seat depth), 6 rear wheels, 9 rear tires, as well as premium options like the performance or ultra light package.
With a variety of vibrant frame color options, anodized color package and even frame graphic options you can build the Quickie 7RS to not only meet your specific mobility needs but to also reflect your unique style!
- Ideal for active wheelchair users
- Constructed from lightweight 7000 series aerospace aluminum
- ShapeLoc Technology heat treats the frame for increased strength and allows for thinner, lighter tubing
- Choose from two frame styles (classic or standard) and optional packages (performance or ultra light)
- Fully rigid backrest and axle plate offer more efficient performance
- available with angle adjustable back (Quickie 7R)
- Various standard and premium customization options to meet your specific mobility needs
- Variety of frame and anodized color package options and 5 frame graphics to showcase your personal style
- Weight capacity: 265 lbs.
ORDERING NOTE: Due to the complex options and available upgrades associated with this product it is not available for sale online. As this item will be custom-built for you and is not returnable we want to ensure that your new wheelchair comes to you exactly as you want it. Please see the Downloads tab above to view the Quickie 7RS order form and call us at 800.443.7091 and our knowledgeable staff can help you place your order.
Want to add even more comfort to your new wheelchair? Check out our huge selection of wheelchair cushions, wheelchair backs and seating accessories! To make your new chair more functional for your lifestyle needs take a look at our wide array of wheelchair accessories. If you can't find what you're looking for just give us a call at 1.800.443.7091 and we'll be happy to help!
|Frame Type:||7000 Aerospace Aluminum | Rigid|
|Frame Style:||Standard | Classic|
|Package Upgrades:||Performance | Ultra Light|
|Seat Width:||12" - 20"|
|Seat Depth:||12" - 20"|
|Frame Angle:||75° | 80° | 85°|
|Front Seat-to-Floor Height:||16" - 21"|
|Rear Seat-to-Floor Height:||13" - 20"|
|Back Height:||8" - 20"|
|Camber:||0° | 3° | 6°|
|Center of Gravity Adjustment:||0" - 4"|
|Chair Weight:||17.67 lbs. (based on standard configuration)|
|Weight Capacity:||265 lbs.|
|Warranty:||Lifetime on frame | 1 year on Quickie components|
- Quickie Frame Color Options
- Quickie 7RS Frame Graphic Options