The LX offers the quality and versatility you have come to expect from the Quickie manual wheelchair line and the folding aluminum frame design makes transport and storage a breeze making it ideal for the on-the-go wheelchair user.
The LX features all of Quickie's most common configuration options and upgrades as well as custom add-ons like Quickie spoke and side guards, positioning belts and backpacks allowing you to tailor your wheelchair to fit your individual mobility and lifestyle needs.
- Folding frame design for easy transport and storage
- Flip back armrests can be easily removed for more convenient transfers
- Wide range of seat widths and seat depths from 12" to 20"
- Angle adjustable backrest adjustment range from -15° to +3°
- Front and rear seat-to-floor height adjustments
- Non-adjustable axle plate
- available with adjustable axle plate (LXI model)
- 28 frame color options to showcase your personal style
- Weight capacity: 250 lbs.
ORDERING NOTE: Due to the complex options and available upgrades associated with this product it is not available for sale online. As this item will be custom-built for you and is not returnable we want to ensure that your new wheelchair comes to you exactly as you want it. Please see the Downloads tab above to view the LX order form and call us at 800.443.7091 and our knowledgeable staff can help you place your order.
Want to add even more comfort to your new wheelchair? Check out our huge selection of wheelchair cushions, wheelchair backs and seating accessories! To make your new chair more functional for your lifestyle needs take a look at our wide array of wheelchair accessories. If you can't find what you're looking for just give us a call at 1.800.443.7091 and we'll be happy to help!
|Frame Type:||Aluminum Folding|
|Seat Width:||12" - 20"|
|Seat Depth:||12" - 20"|
|Front Seat to Floor Height:||16" - 20.5"|
|Rear Seat to Floor Height:||15" - 19.5"|
|Back Height:||14" - 19"|
|Angle Adjustable Backrest:||-15° - +3°|
|Caster Sizes:||4" | 5" | 6" | 7" | 8"|
|Chair Weight:||29.6 lbs.|
|Weight Capacity:||250 lbs.|
|Warranty:||Lifetime on frame | 1 year on Quickie components|