The Quickie Q7 Active Rigid raises the bar for aluminum rigid ultralight wheelchairs! Its open frame is constructed from 7000 series aerospace aluminum and then heat treated using ShapeLoc Technology which increases the strength of the wheelchair and allows for thinner tube walls all while decreasing the overall weight.
Custom frame lengths and options for caster wheel placement allow the Q7 to properly disperse weight over the rear wheels to maintain stability while providing for superior handling and performance. Ovalized tubing in frame, axle plate and caster housing decrease flex for an incredibly strong, rigid ride.
The fully rigid frame backrest reduces the weight of the chair by 1.25 lbs. and provides for the most efficient propulsion so you use less energy for each push.
- Aerospace aluminum heat treated using ShapeLoc Technology increases strength while minimizing weight
- Ovalized tubing in frame, axle plate and caster housing decrease flex for an incredibly strong, rigid ride
- Fully rigid frame backrest provides for the most efficient propulsion so you use less energy for each push
- also available in an adjustable backrest model (Q7 Adjustable)
- 28 frame color and 6 anodized color package options to showcase your personal style
- Weight capacity: 265 lbs.
ORDERING NOTE: Due to the complex options and available upgrades associated with this product it is not available for sale online. As this item will be custom-built for you and is not returnable we want to ensure that your new wheelchair comes to you exactly as you want it. Please see the Downloads tab above to view the Q7 Active Rigid order form and call us at 800.443.7091 and our knowledgeable staff can help you place your order.
Want to add even more comfort to your new wheelchair? Check out our huge selection of wheelchair cushions, wheelchair backs and seating accessories! To make your new chair more functional for your lifestyle needs take a look at our wide array of wheelchair accessories. If you can't find what you're looking for just give us a call at 1.800.443.7091 and we'll be happy to help!
|Frame Type & Style:||Aluminum Rigid | Standard Frame or Classic Frame|
|Special Packages:||Performance | Ultra Lite|
|Frame Inset Per Side:||0" | 1" | 2"|
|Seat Width:||12" - 20"|
|Seat Depth:||12" - 20"|
|Frame Angle:||75° | 80° | 85°|
|Front Seat-to-Floor Height:||16" - 21"|
|Rear Seat-to-Floor Height:||13" - 20"|
|Back Height:||8" - 20"|
|Camber:||0° | 3° | 6°|
|Center of Gravity Adjustment:||0" - 4"|
|Caster Sizes:||3" | 4" | 5" | 6"|
|Chair Weight:||13.3 lbs. - 17.4 lbs. (dependent on configuration)|
|Weight Capacity:||265 lbs.|
|Warranty:||Lifetime on frame | 1 year on Quickie components|
- Quickie Q7 Flyer
- Quickie Q7 Active Rigid Order Form
- Quickie Q7 Owner's Manual
- Quickie Options & Accessories Brochure
- Manual Wheelchair Measurement Guide