The Quickie Xenon 2 series of ultralight folding frame wheelchairs are constructed of 7000 series aerospace aluminum with ShapeLoc Technology that heat treats the aluminum to allow for thinner tube walls and increased strength.
The unique cross-brace is hidden under the seat for a minimalist open frame appearance and combined with the axle stem design it provides the stable performance of a rigid wheelchair with the convenience and portability of a folding frame.
The Xenon 2 comes in three models so you can choose the model that meets your specific needs:
- Xenon 2 FF (Fixed Front): Open fixed front frame is incredibly strong and offers the lightest weight for maximum propulsion efficiency.
- Xenon 2 Hybrid: Dual tube design with a reinforced front frame is the strongest of the three models and provides the most rigid chair feel.
- Xenon 2 SA (Swing-Away): The swing-away footrests make standing transfers in and out the chair easier and this model has the most compact folding dimensions for transport and storage.
With a variety of vibrant frame color options, anodized color package and even frame graphic options you can build your Xenon 2 to not only meet your specific mobility needs but to also reflect your unique style!
- Constructed from lightweight 7000 series aerospace aluminum
- ShapeLoc Technology heat treats the frame for increased strength and allows for thinner, lighter tubing
- Rigid chair feel in the convenience of a folding frame design
- Unique hidden cross-brace for a minimalist open frame appearance
- Choose from three models: fixed front, hybrid or swing-away
- Various standard and premium customization options to meet your specific mobility needs
- Variety of frame and anodized color package options and 5 frame graphics to showcase your personal style
- Weight capacity: Fixed Front = 240 lbs. | Swing-Away = 265 lbs. | Hybrid = 300 lbs.
ORDERING NOTE: Due to the complex options and available upgrades associated with this product it is not available for sale online. As this item will be custom-built for you and is not returnable we want to ensure that your new wheelchair comes to you exactly as you want it. Please see the Downloads tab above to view the Quickie Xenon 2 order form and call us at 800.443.7091 and our knowledgeable staff can help you place your order.
Want to add even more comfort to your new wheelchair? Check out our huge selection of wheelchair cushions, wheelchair backs and seating accessories! To make your new chair more functional for your lifestyle needs take a look at our wide array of wheelchair accessories. If you can't find what you're looking for just give us a call at 1.800.443.7091 and we'll be happy to help!
|Frame Type:||7000 Series Aluminum | Folding|
|Frame Options:||Fixed Front | Hybrid | Swing-Away|
|Special Packages:||Carbon | Ultra Light|
|Seat Width:||12.5" - 18"||12.5" - 19.5"||12.5" - 19.5"|
|Seat Depth:||13.5" - 19.5"||13.5" - 19.5"||13.5" - 19.5"|
|Frame Angle:||80º | 88º||80º | 88º||80º | 88º|
|Lower Leg Length Setting:||8.6" - 17.7"||8.6" - 17.7"||8.6" - 17.7"|
|Front Seat-to-Floor Height:||17" - 21.5"||17" - 21.5"||17" - 22"|
|Rear Seat-to-Floor Height:||14.5" - 19.5"||14.5" - 19.5"||14.5" - 19.5"|
|Back Height:||9.8" - 18.7"||9.8" - 18.7"||9.8" - 18.7"|
|Angle Adjustable Backrest Range:||Fore (-) 15º to Aft (+) 13º||Fore (-) 15º to Aft (+) 13º||Fore (-) 15º to Aft (+) 13º|
|Center of Gravity:||0.5" - 4"||0.5" - 4"||0.5" - 4"|
|Camber:||0° | 2° | 4°||0° | 2° | 4°||0° | 2° | 4°|
|Chair Weight:||19.4 lbs.||20.9 lbs.||22.7 lbs.|
|Weight Capacity:||240 lbs.||300 lbs.||265 lbs.|
|Warranty:||Lifetime on frame | 1 year on Quickie components|
- Quickie Frame Color Options
- Quickie Xenon 2 Frame Graphic Options