Ride Designs Forward Cushion is a foam wheelchair cushion that provides comfort and protection, improves balance while keeping skin cool and dry.
Balance and posture are improved with the patented contoured base that can be paired with the optional CAM wedge for further adjustments to promote a more upright posture or to help level a flexible pelvic obliquity.
The top visco-elastic (memory foam) layer conforms to the user's unique body shape and provides protection and increased comfort for bony prominences.
The spacer fabric on the outer cushion cover does not compress which allows air to move between the user and the cushion ensuring that skin stays cool and dry. The inner incontinent resistant liner protects the cushion and will not absorb moisture keeping the cushion dry.
- Patented contoured foam base improves posture and balance
- Memory foam top layer conforms to user's shape
- Optional CAM wedge available for additional positioning adjustment needs
- Outer cover allows air to move keeping you cool and dry
- Inner incontinence liner protects the cushion from moisture
- Available in several sizes including pediatric sizes
- pediatric sizes (10" and 12" widths) feature a contour specifically designed for the pediatric pelvis
- custom sizes available - please call for pricing
Need a replacement or spare outer cover for your Ride Design Forward wheelchair cushion? CLICK HERE
|Width Range:||10" to 20"|
|Depth Range:||10" to 20"|
|Construction:||Visco-elastic foam over polyurethane foam base|
|Outer Cover Construction:||Polyester spacer fabric|
|Cushion Weight:||1 to 5.3 lbs. (dependent on cushion size)|
|Weight Capacity:||250 lbs.|