The ROHO Adaptor Pad can be used on virtually any surface to protect soft tissues by absorbing shock and protecting against shear and friction. This pad can be especially useful when cut to fit various surface shapes such as sides of wheelchairs, trays, headrest, footrests, inside of helmets, or anywhere uncontrolled movement may need protection.
The air cells are individually sealed so they maintain efficacy even if one cell is cut or punctured. This air filled pad is easy to clean and disinfect.
- Pad can be cut to size to fit any flat or contoured surface
- Individually sealed air cells maintain efficacy
- Absorbs shock and protects soft tissues from shear and friction
- Constructed of flame-resistant black neoprene (latex-free)
- Easy to clean and disinfect
- Includes: Adaptor Pad and operation manual
- Size: 1" x 9.75" x 13.5" (H x W x D)
- Weight: 0.5 lbs.
- Warranty: 24 month limited
NOTE: This pad is not intended to be used as a wheelchair cushion.