The strong but lightweight aircraft-grade aluminum shell features Zytel hardware that is valued for its high mechanical strength and durability. The back shell can be flipped to accommodate those with wider torsos or broader shoulders.
Two adjustable hardware attachment options allow for up to 4" in height and 1" in depth adjustment as well as up to 15° of anterior or posterior tilt by using just one tool.
- Quick-Release Hardware: Allows for easy removal for transport or storage even for those with limited hand dexterity.
- Fixed Hardware: A streamlined mounting option that is ideal for those that rarely remove the back from the wheelchair. Fixed hardware is only available for back heights 16" and lower.
The Agility Minimum Contour features a foam pad inside of the rigid shell and is available in four different styles with varying inserts to accommodate comfort preferences:
- Foam Pad only
- Foam Pad and Lumbar Foam Support
- Foam Pad with Air Floatation Insert
- Foam Pad with Air Floatation Insert and Lumbar Foam Support
The machine washable outer cover is made of durable, vapor-permeable polyester for breathability and features a seam stopper which prevents the foam pad from moving out of position.
- Aircraft-grade aluminum shell with Zytel hardware for strength and durability
- Height, depth and tilt adjustable with just one tool
- Quick-release or fixed hardware option
- fixed hardware option is not available for 18" or 20" heights
- Four styles to choose from
- foam pad only
- foam pad with lumbar foam support
- foam pad with air floatation insert
- foam pad with air floatation insert and lumbar foam support
- Machine washable outer cover
- Also available in an Active and Active Carbon Fiber model
- Weight capacity 300 lbs.
Looking for a replacement or spare cover for your ROHO Agility Minimum Contour Back? CLICK HERE
|Construction:|| Back Shell: Aircraft-grade aluminum
Hardware: Zytel with aluminum sliding height adjustment bar
Back Cane: Zytel bracket and aluminum pins
Pivoting Cane Band & Adjustment Cylinder: Steel
Foam Pad & Foam Insert: High resilient polyurethane foam
Lumbar Support: Polyurethane foam
Air Insert: Front is polyether polyurethane and back is urethane-film-coated nylon
|Back Types:|| Foam Only
Foam + Lumbar Support
Foam + Air Insert
Foam + Lumbar Support
|Includes:|| All Styles: Back Shell | Hardware | Dual Wrench | Foam Pad | Cover
Select Styles: Foam Insert | Lumbar Support | Air Insert | Repair Kit | Inflation Pump
|Width:||14" to 20"|
|Height:||10" | 13" | 16" | 18"|
|Depth/Contour:||Foam: 2.5" | Foam with Air Insert: 3"|
|Hardware:||Quick-Release | Fixed (not available for 18" heights)|
|Cover Construction:|| Front Side: Polyester
Back Side: Polyurethane-coated nylon with polyurethane-coated polyester
Flap: Polyurethane-coated polyester
|Weight:||2.5 lbs. to 5.25 lbs. (depending on size does not include hardware)|
|Weight Capacity:||300 lbs.|
|Warranty:|| Back Shell & Hardware: 5 year limited
Air Insert: 18 month limited
Cover & Foam: 18 month limited