The Contour Select wheelchair cushion combines ROHO’s Dry Floatation technology with the revolutionary ISOFLO Memory Control unit to create a new level of postural control and stability within the air wheelchair cushion class.
ROHO's industry-leading Dry Floatation technology provides unmatched skin/soft tissue protection and maximum pressure distribution while decreasing friction and shear. The adjustable interlocking air cells allow the cushion to shape to the user’s body minimizing tissue deformation and maximizing blood flow.
The contoured design of the multi-height air cells positions the pelvis back in the wheelchair and centers the user in the middle of the cushion. The ISOFLO Memory Control unit locks air into each of the four compartments at the user's desired level providing unmatched stability by minimizing side-to-side and front-to-back motion. When adjustments are needed the ISOFLO knob can be pushed open to adjust the level of inflation and then locked back into place.
The Contour Select comes with a two-way stretch top, polyester sides with zipper closure, and a non-skid PVC-coated bottom. This non-skid bottom along with Velcro straps that attach the cushion to the chair help keep the wheelchair cushion in place during daily activities and transfers.
The Contour Select cushion is appropriate for individuals who:
- have a history of skin/soft tissue breakdown and/or any category/stage pressure injury, skin grafts, and/or myocutaneous flap surgery
- currently have skin/soft tissue breakdown and/or any category/stage pressure injury
- are at risk for skin/soft tissue breakdown
- have normal or impaired sensation
- require accommodation of pelvic asymmetry, up to approximately 2"
- require increased sitting stability
- require correction of pelvic asymmetry (medial lateral and/or anterior posterior)
- require different positioning of the left and right femur
NOTE: ROHO cushion sizes are based on the size of the wheelchair not by the size of cushion.
|Includes:||Contour Select cushion, cover, inflation pump, repair kit, and operation manual|
|Construction:||Flame-resistant black neoprene (latex-free)|
|Sizes (W x D):|| 15" x 15" | 15" x 16" | 15" x 18" | 16" x 15" | 16" x 16" | 16" x 18" | 16" x 20"
18" x 16" | 18" x 18" | 18" x 20" | 20" x 16" | 20" x 18" | 20" x 20"
|Height:||2.2" to 4.25" (due to varying cell heights - without load)|
|Weight||3 lbs. (varies by size)|
|Weight Capacity:||None if properly sized to the individual|
|Warranty:||36 month limited for cushion | 6 month limited for cover|
- ROHO Select Series Cushion Brochure
- ROHO Dry Floatation Cushion Manual
- How To Adjust Your ROHO Select Series Cushion