ROHO's Dry Floatation Mattress Overlay System is the original non-powered, adjustable, zoned, advanced pressure-relieving mattress overlay. The soft, interconnected cells conform to the user's individual body contours helping soft tissue to maintain its shape thus maximizing the healing process and helping to prevent future wounds.
The four sections of the overlay easily snap together to create one complete overlay that is easy to transport when needed (simply unsnap the sections) and to clean and disinfect.
- 720 individual 3.5" high air cells allow for greater conformity and better pressure distribution
- The four sections of the overlay snap together and are independently adjustable
- Requires no external power source as air cells are inflated with hand pump
- Drainage holes pull fluids away frοm the body for advanced skin protection
- Provides a friction and shear relief surface
- Helps heal advanced stage (III & IV) ischemic ulcers
- Easy to transport and to clean and disinfect
- Includes mattress cover
Care Medical Source carries a variety of hospital beds and bed accessories. Can't find what you're looking for? Give us a call at 1.800.443.7091 and we'll be happy to help.
|Includes:||(4) Dry Floatation sections, cover, inflation pump, repair kit, and operation manual.|
|Construction:||Flame-resistant black neoprene (latex-free)|
|Size (L x W x H):||Each Overlay Section (4): 18.75" x 33" x 3.25" | Complete Overlay: 18.75" x 33" x 3.25"|
|Weight:||Each Overlay Section (4): 8 lbs. | Complete Overlay: 32 lbs.|
|Weight Capacity:||None if sized properly to the individual|
|Warranty:||24 month limited|