The Span-America Gel-T wheelchair cushion is constructed from two soft layers of foam with a gel-filled bladder in between to provide for enhanced pressure distribution across the entire cushion surface. The exclusive, segmented gel-filled bladder prevents gel from migrating away from the bony prominences to maximize immersion.
The easy to clean vinyl cover locks out moisture and helps reduce shear and friction while the non-skid bottom prevents the cushion from moving during daily activities and transfers.
- Constructed from soft foam layers with a segmented gel-filled bladder
- Excellent pressure reduction across the entire cushion surface
- Ideal for those at moderate risk of pressure ulcers
- Wipe-clean vinyl cover locks out moisture
- Non-skid bottom helps to keep the cushion in place
- Cushion Height: 2.5"
- Weight Capacity:
- 250 lbs. = 15" x 15" | 16" x 16" | 16" x 18" | 17" x 17" | 18" x 16" | 18" x 18"
- 350 lbs. = 22" x 18" | 24" x 18"
Need an additional cover for your Gel-T wheelchair cushion? CLICK HERE
Care Medical Source offers a variety of wheelchair cushions, wheelchair backs and seating accessories. Can't find what you're looking for? Give us a call at 1.800.443.7091 and we'll be happy to help!